To maintain a positive community, people will be selected to invited to become MVP's for the website, these individuals keep the forum safe, encourage discussion and are not apart of the EUPD Community Council. MVP's write in green text and are not staff so please do not get them confused.

1. How do I apply?
If you'd like to apply to become an MVP you can contact us on forums@eupd.org.uk with your application, tell us a bit about yourself and please make sure you include your username, so we can check to see if you are eligible. Anyone with a warning rating below 100% will not be considered unfortunately unless under special circumstances. We have every right to take the rank away from you if we feel fit.

2. Someone is pretending to be an MVP
Don't worry, you can tell the difference between MVP and a normal member, a MVP member will write in green colour like the example below. If you feel as if someone who is a member is impersonating staff, community council or an MVP member, please do report it to us so we can investigate.

Most valuable poster program.  Mvptes10

3. I was not accepted, can I apply again?
If you were declined, don't worry, please wait 28 days to reapply again, you never know, things may change in those 28 days. We employ you to continue to be as active as possible within this positive community.

4. What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for = Most Valuable Poster; this just means that people who encourage discussions will be eligible to apply and become apart of the MVP program.

5. I was accepted what next?
Congrats! Welcome to the MVP program, once you've been accepted you'll be given a set of rules you must follow to maintain the safety of others within this community. Here are the rules below. You'll be introduced to a member of our team and buddied up with someone who is a MVP so they can teach you the ropes.

- I will not discriminate against anyone on the community forums, I will report any discrimination to a member of staff if I witness it.
- I will not misbehave on other forums, I understand I have to maintain a positive image.
- I will not break any of the rules that have been set in place.
- I will not impersonate staff.

There is some examples of what would be sent if you were accepted as an MVP member.