The National EUPD Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The National EUPD SocietyLog in

Bringing people together to discuss and get advice on EUPD (emotionally unstable disorder).

You can contact us via phone now, by calling us on 0808 273 4713!

descriptionWhat is your current favorite song or genre of music? EmptyWhat is your current favorite song or genre of music?

more_horiz
Hi everyone,

What is your current favourite song? Or genre of Music, let us know by commenting below, also you are allowed to start these kind of topics yourself so if you want to start the discussion you are more than welcome to! Have fun!

descriptionWhat is your current favorite song or genre of music? Emptymusic

more_horiz
Hi all i like all different types of music i listen to abit of everything but my favorite is Eminem Very Happy

descriptionWhat is your current favorite song or genre of music? EmptyRe: What is your current favorite song or genre of music?

more_horiz
Ethan wrote:
Hi all i like all different types of music i listen to abit of everything but my favorite is Eminem Very Happy  

Nice selection :-D ...

descriptionWhat is your current favorite song or genre of music? EmptyRe: What is your current favorite song or genre of music?

more_horiz
Ethan wrote:

eminem is good. -- i like all different kinds of music too, but drum and bass is good too, I copy from Rhys normally lol xD

more_horiz
Sammie wrote:
Ethan wrote:

eminem is good. -- i like all different kinds of music too, but drum and bass is good too, I copy from Rhys normally lol xD

Yes, you use my vibing with Rhysie playlist though, but that's what it's there for! ^-^

more_horiz
What a marvelous playlist! Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum