Posting an introduction can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming, and that's OK, but we'd like to hear from you, what are your hobbies, when were you diagnosed? Please could you refrain from using your age and any personal details if you're under the age of 18. Please could you also keep the Introduce yourself section purely introductions.

Firstly, my name is Rhys Smart; I was diagnosed with EUPD in 2017, after I had some difficulty with my mental health, therefore, I decided to start this website to allow others who have been diagnosed with EUPD the chance to ask for advice, or to talk about their diagnosis. We are not professionals however, so unfortunately we cannot diagnose you. Although we can't diagnose you, we can most definitely talk about your illness and ask other people what their symptoms are like so they are able to compare.

I am the host of the successful podcast series Mentally Obsessed talking to members of the media industry, voice actors on their experiences with Mental Health and how they cope, because everyone is different.

Enjoy, and I can't wait to read your introductions!
-RHYSSMART