The National EUPD Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The National EUPD SocietyLog in

Bringing people together to discuss and get advice on EUPD (emotionally unstable disorder).

You can contact us via phone now, by calling us on 0808 273 4713!

descriptionMy introduction  EmptyMy introduction

more_horiz
Hello, all my names Ethan and I have been diagnosed with EUPD and as co-founder of this support group I'd like to say welcome to the group if any of you would like to chat or need support, I'm only a call or email away. I got diagnosed with EUPD earlier this year and I've had my ups and downs with it but all in all I'm ok this was just a short message to introduce myself like I stated don't feel afraid to reach out to me or my colleague were both here to talk. Thank you for this time to read this message.

CO-FOUNDER

ETHAN

descriptionMy introduction  EmptyRe: My introduction

more_horiz
Hi Ethan! <3

Last edited by Yappie on Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
hiii

more_horiz
Hello yammie welcome to the site its nice to have you on board if you would like to do a introduction about yourself feel free to do so, were here if you need to talk were no doctors but we will give partial advise and support. My names Ethan and im the co-founder if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you Etang

more_horiz
yammie wrote:
hiii

Hello Yammie, welcome to the site! Please be aware that this is not a crisis service, and we can only give some advise we are very limited. please enjoy your stay. Take care for now!

more_horiz
hiii ethan :p

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum